TF2Maps Mafia

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
Vote: Nerdboy

He wanted to lynch Icarus and then the guy ended up dead. Obvious choice.

You're gonna play this like you were joking, but I don't buy it. Self voting is a scum move. Its a way to keep information away from others. Here it makes you seem like a harmless idiot, not worth lynching.

I'm not mafia.

Get a real defense or get lynched.

Gonna need to reread day 1, but I suspect there's scum somewhere in the group that went from voting Icarus to unvoting.

Nov 14, 2009
You're gonna play this like you were joking, but I don't buy it. Self voting is a scum move. Its a way to keep information away from others. Here it makes you seem like a harmless idiot, not worth lynching.

Gonna need to reread day 1, but I suspect there's scum somewhere in the group that went from voting Icarus to unvoting.

Serious business time.

This post is serious...like the poster is seriously scared!

Rikka's been suspicious lately, especially him convincing me not to vote with Icarus for nobody, which would help him assuming he is the Maffia. Nerd is just screwing with our heads, hes no maffia.

Vote: Rikka

Numerous

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 14, 2009
It was a beautiful morning, that is, until the Townspeople discovered the dead body. With flies surrounding it, it was face down in the mud, a single eternal reward sticking from his back. One brave townsperson went over and flipped the body over...

Icarus, a loyal townsperson who was dear to the town, has been killed during the night.

It is now Day 2. You have 2 weeks, 7 votes are required to lynch

That means a single mafia should be able to post as icarus though, right?

Last edited:

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
Serious business time.

Rikka's been suspicious lately, especially him convincing me not to vote with Icarus for nobody, which would help him assuming he is the Maffia. Nerd is just screwing with our heads, hes no maffia.

Vote: Rikka

Except your a complete idiot if you think a no lynch helped town in anyway.

Do I think that post proves Nerd is scum? No. He's probably just screwing around. Because as my reread made very clear, most of you have no idea what you're doing. Okay, yeah, duh. I knew that before. But even knowing that I've been looking for scum tells like I normally would. I can't just ignore every scummy actions because it might just be a newbie mistake.

I said it before, scum is likely in the group that went for the no-lynch, especially those who were previously voting Icky. Most were probably just misguided, but one of them could very well have their wits about them.

lana

Currently On: ?????
aa
Sep 28, 2009

Actually no. My defense is that if I vote for anyone else, it appears that I'm mafia and am just trying to get rid of players. If I vote for nobody, it seems like I know that and am trying to avoid getting lynched myself. If I vote for myself I hop on the bandwagon.

What's your defense, by the way? You seem to have gone from zero to anger really quickly.

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
So you're deliberately trying to hide information from the town.

And yesterday, no one talked, we got a no-lynch. I figure I best come out of the gate running. It's not anger. JUST FURIOUS BLIND PASSION!

But seriously, after yesterday I figure I best try pushing hard.

Nov 14, 2009
It was a beautiful morning, that is, until the Townspeople discovered the dead body. With flies surrounding it, it was face down in the mud, a single eternal reward sticking from his back. One brave townsperson went over and flipped the body over...

Icarus, a loyal townsperson who was dear to the town, has been killed during the night.

It is now Day 2. You have 2 weeks, 7 votes are required to lynch

And who was this townsperson? Was it Rikka? Who so RECENTLY BRUTALLY MURDERED ICARUS! I belive that I can, as can Nerdboy that we both were out partying with sniperpenguin that night, and we were nowhere near the ditch! I in fact, never saw Rikka that night. WHERE WAS HE? I DO NOT KNOW! It is our job as townspeople to catch that slimy mafia who is probably a member of the taliban too.

And yesterday, no one talked, we got a no-lynch. I figure I best come out of the gate running. It's not anger. JUST FURIOUS BLIND PASSION!

But seriously, after yesterday I figure I best try pushing hard.

Back to actual evidence. You have been lurking for a while, then you suddenly come out and accuse almost everyone. Except yourself. My guess is that you are in CAHOOTS with someone else...That I do not know, but my gut tells me you are the maffia.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009

Actually I've revealed everything I know. You're suspicious, I'm not mafia, Icarus is dead.

sniprpenguin

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 14, 2008
Wait wait wait, I was out partying? What the hell?

Nov 14, 2009
Wait wait wait, I was out partying? What the hell?

Remember the partay was crazy, with tons of whores. Maybe Rikka does have an alabi...

[for he who does not understand, this thread is much more fun with a fantasy narrative, which hasnt been going on lately]

Sep 12, 2008
People just saying 'I am not maffia' (nerd) are more likely to be maffia than people who don't say anything.

TheBladeRoden

L420: High Member
Oct 26, 2007
If I were Mafia, I would have murdered someone other than Icarus, cause then the next day he'd still be a top suspect, and they could have gotten 2 freebies that way.

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
People just saying 'I am not maffia' (nerd) are more likely to be maffia than people who don't say anything.

Blast! You found me out! And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling mappers.

Nov 14, 2009
If I was maffia, I would have murdered another maffia (icarus) to draw suspicion away from myself (nerd)

lana

aa
Sep 28, 2009
If I were maffia I wouldn't have killed Icarus, mostly because it seemed like I wanted to get rid of him in the first round (I didn't by the way.) I'd probably have killed someone else who was taking a leader-like position, like Numerous.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
Yeah thinking about it I'm pretty sure Grim is mafia. He is using the absolute worst logic to accuse someone.
Vote: Grim

Rikka

Feb 10, 2009
Grim, quit bringing up this party stuff. I get why you're doing it, but it clutters the thread and confuses people. It also could allow someone to bring false logic in to play, like this "I WAS OUT PARTYING, WHERE WERE YOU?" thing.

What makes you say that? What possible reason do I have to be scared of with nrd self-voting and only going "I'm not mafia"?

Back to actual evidence. You have been lurking for a while, then you suddenly come out and accuse almost everyone. Except yourself. My guess is that you are in CAHOOTS with someone else...That I do not know, but my gut tells me you are the maffia.

I hardly tried to accuse everyone. I'm pointing out where I think scum is. I'm pointing out what I think are scummy actions. And lurking for awhile? When, during the last few days when you guys were set on a no-lynch? Hell, my last post was two days before deadline. And this is after I was one of the more active posters during day 1. And you should not be accusing me of lurking. You took five days to get your first day post in, and didn't start actually participating until Icarus suggest we no-lynch.

I wonder about this. It's true, just going "i'm not mafia" only makes you more scummy. People who don't say anything are more worthless than scummy, though personally I believe it would be very easy for a scum to lurk in this town and not get any attention (Dark, BladRoden to name a few).

Dabeatz, I think all of your few posts have been one line statements. I'd like to ask you to try to get into the game more. Obviously that goes to everyone not posting, but this statement proves you have some brains.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Unvote: Numerous

Following the same logic as Okrag;

Vote: Grim Tuesday