TF2M Borderlands Community

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
It's not really short, just... easy to obsess over and play far more than one actually should... :blush:

This. It's around 30 hours of gameplay, but it's so fun you end up playing it for stretches of ten hours.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
It's not really short, just... easy to obsess over and play far more than one actually should... :blush:

Very much true. it is around 30 hrs of gameplay on just one playthrough and the second is quite different, then if you play with new character..... thats different also.
Its just great fun.

Rikka

L5: Dapper Member
Feb 10, 2009
Unfortunately, I own it for the 360. :blushing:

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
Tsk tsk Rikka.

Does anyone else have any desire to share weapons like I do? Having help from Shmitz has really helped me for instance, because sometimes you just don't find the kind if gun you want to use. =/ If anyone needs anything, just ask!

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
I'm interested in any sniper rifles and revolvers. If you have something you know is good, but you don't need it, I'll take it for sure.

FreeLance_FoX

L6: Sharp Member
Sep 6, 2008
Does anyone need a protector? I found a 2nd one, lvl 40. It just needs a home! (Protector: pistol with ammo regen)

Also I have a nice stinger with x3 corrosive, I think level 34, and also a blast gamble, forget the level. I may get the gamble to you nine. =)

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Well it also has securom with it so... I'm not buying it. Might get a securom-free version but I don't want that crap on my computer.

Yes because the silent voice of one gamer will make them stop...

When will people quit crying about securom? Just buy it and if you ever run into the download limit (if there is one?) you'll almost certainly be bored of it by then.