TF2 Halloween?

Shadow Scythe

L2: Junior Member
Aug 8, 2008
So, I'm pretty much decided on Engineer now. And as we all know, engineers are primarily defensive classes, so I guess that I'll go ahead and try to be a red engineer, you know since red is the defensive side and all.

So, materials. Guess I'm looking at a white t-shirt under a red long-sleeve shirt with a collar. With those yellow circles on either sleeve, red wrench in the middle of thems. Then I need to get some brown overalls. I'll try to get some basic brown shoes too. That belt shouldn't be too much a problem, the pouches might. That yellow cord thing, I could go to some department store and look for one. Then there's those sort of metal kneepads... not sure what to do about those. The goggles will be equally hard. The construction hat I could probably find at a costume store, though.

Oh, and my hair is rather long. And I don't have any facial hair. I might be able to do something with make-up to substitute my lack of facial shrubbery, then wash it off the day after, but... I'm not so sure if I want to shave my head. That'll take a while to fix.

Did I miss anything?

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
A gigantic wrench? A PDA? A toolbox that unfolds into a dispenser?

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007

Shadow Scythe

L2: Junior Member
Aug 8, 2008
A gigantic wrench? A PDA? A toolbox that unfolds into a dispenser?

I could totally spend all of my time on the lastmost thing and then it wouldn't matter how terrible the costume itself looked. It would probably go down like so:

Dumb Kid: haha your engineer costume sucks it's so inaccurate it's so rushed haha

Me!: EEEEERECTING A DISPENSER *bweeep beeeow weeeaah baaamp, chkghm, beeep*

Dumb Kid: omigosh it's so awesome forget your costume that thing is awesome will you go to prom with me

Me!: :mellow: