Team Fortress 2: Minigames

Team Fortress 2: Minigames 1.4

☜Freekill☞

L1: Registered
Feb 13, 2017
I managed to upload the early version instead of the actual one. Expect really low quality with missing stuff if you decide to download the current one if my request for the version to be updated wouldn't pass since I sent the request an hour after the timer has ended. Cheers!

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
I managed to upload the early version instead of the actual one. Expect really low quality with missing stuff if you decide to download the current one if my request for the version to be updated wouldn't pass since I sent the request an hour after the timer has ended. Cheers!
3 things!

1. I can't quit the game easily. It constantly takes control of my mouse, so I can't go over to the menu, or the exit button. Maybe add a way to pause, or make it clearer on how to pause, if it's already possible.
2. Whenever I lose 3 lives, it just sets the bar to 0 (it's no longer visible), and I can keep playing. If I miss, again, it just starts me at 2 lives left. I can play foooooreeeveeerrrrr. Points just keep getting more and more negative.
3. When I do clear the board, nothing happens! It must keeps bouncing around.
4. I lied, there's 4 things! Nitpick, remove the ding sound when you destroy a block, with something a little less intrusive. When you hit the ball off the paddle, maybe make it sound of the scout hitting the ball off the bat. Or a wood hit sound.

Nice work beyond that!

☜Freekill☞

L1: Registered
Feb 13, 2017
> Added animations for all buttons
> Improved visual style on game elements to look more like TF2 ones
> Added few sound variations when: ball hits the bat, when uber is ready and when invul or kritz are deployed
> Animated string text in menu
> Added feedback button which leads to discussion page on TF2 maps
> Added version string which leads to game update page
> Improved the logo with by adding "blockbreaker" to it
> Removed randomness from ball bounce angle
> Removed Windows Menu
> Added scaling when resizing game window
> Added general file info

There is still a lot to do. I'm planning to make this into a single game that gets a new mode every jam (I will make a game mode for each of the past Jams too).

Read the rest of this update entry...