[SOLVED] Feedback Coordinates Trouble

woah

L1: Registered
Apr 26, 2019
I'm having some trouble using the coordinates attached to feedback on the feedback page for my map. Whenever I try to use them in Hammer, I end up looking at something that makes no sense.

Here's an example:
number2.PNG

From watching the demo, I happen to know that this feedback is referring to these arrows:
number1.PNG

But when I try using the attached coordinates in hammer...

setpos 561 2385 299; setang 838 2169 461

numberthree.PNG

setpos 838 2169 461; setang 561 2385 299

numberfour.PNG

… I don't end up looking at the arrows at all. Funnily enough, both of them are around the same area that the arrows are in, but still make no sense and are unusable for figuring out what the feedback is referring to.
Am I doing something stupid? I can't seem to make sense of why this is, and it makes looking at feedback a pain, especially when players go into spec to give it, making it impossible for me to use the demo to tell what they are talking about.

Attachments

• number1.PNG
    number1.PNG
    123.2 KB · Views: 98
  • number2.PNG
    number2.PNG
    12.7 KB · Views: 95
  • numberthree.PNG
    numberthree.PNG
    298.1 KB · Views: 98
  • numberfour.PNG
    numberfour.PNG
    254.9 KB · Views: 110
  • upload_2019-11-24_9-27-28.png
    upload_2019-11-24_9-27-28.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 98

Narpas

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
The first number is the coords they are looking at while making the annotation; the second is where they are standing. There is no angle, as it'd be pretty difficult to do that. I usually just use Hammer's "Go to Coordinates" function with the place they're looking at, to get a general idea. It doesn't need to be exact, just enough to let you know what they're talking about

woah

L1: Registered
Apr 26, 2019
The first number is the coords they are looking at while making the annotation; the second is where they are standing. There is no angle, as it'd be pretty difficult to do that. I usually just use Hammer's "Go to Coordinates" function with the place they're looking at, to get a general idea. It doesn't need to be exact, just enough to let you know what they're talking about
That makes much more sense. Thanks a lot.