KotH Shuffle b1

Formerly koth_canyon_v3, a koth map with dynamic layout favoring the team not controlling the point.

1. AsG_Alligator

aa AsG_Alligator trigger_hiss

Positive Ratings:
    Shuffle - Formerly koth_canyon_v3, a koth map with dynamic layout favoring the team not controlling the point.

My old af map that was suffering with horrible performance. I'll try to fix it up a bit, and see what people think of it.

This map features a little gimmick - in time pathways close for the team controlling the point, making it harder for controlling team to hold onto the point for extended period of time.

If feedback points out a lot of problems I won't bother fixing it and just leave the map as it is (I got new projects in mind)

Workshop download of earlier version is available.

2. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    I remember such a map. That one suffered a problem of having only 1 path to mid for the owning team, and you could spam stickies to the point before taking I and become inaccessible and able to detonate them when the retaking team's there. Hope this one is better, and... Taking a break from Enclosure eh?

3. AsG_Alligator

aa AsG_Alligator trigger_hiss

Positive Ratings:
    I just need something to work on while enclosure is waiting to be tested.

It was a really cool looking map but it suffered from horrible perf from the start.

This one also leaves owning team with one path but I can mix it up a bit if needed.

4. Trianon

Trianon L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    This version has brocken purple reflexions for me. Btw i like the original koth_canyon, its currently in rotation on my server, but I second that 1 path for winning team is not enough.