Sandvich

Sep 12, 2008
It needs a Bowl of jarate (yellow water), and some BONK cans. Then it's koth_lunchbox! :D

Edit: not that i'd drink the jarate though.. :|

BlueDarkness

L1: Registered
Jun 11, 2009
You know what it really needs? The Civilian bobble head from meet the sniper. And it would be cool if there was some sort of giant heavy or something looking over the food, but I don't want to make it to difficult for you! ;)

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
Yeah, that bobble head would be funny - rimshot... err, I mean headshot.

I thought about a heavy standing over, maybe doing the taunt where he points his finger... But I had to do the scale even smaller than 16th scale so you could walk through the sandvich hole. So I can't use regular models in the skybox.
I guess Valve is gonna release the base files for the characters... I dunno. Maybe.

I wanted a demo bottle there too... see scale issue above.

bonk, probably.

jarate, on my lunch table? hmmm.

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
I was thinking of a map a while back which would be inside a Sandvich and the olive up top... but didnt' think it would be a good idea to try to figure out how to make tunnels in cheese.

pl

L5: Dapper Member
Mar 6, 2009
This map will be win. It actually does look fun to play on though! Will you be able to run up the sides of the Sandviches?

Kazhiim

Aug 12, 2009
Perhaps you could have the engineer's toolbox, but open, with foodstuffs inside (to act as a sort of building?)

Tentor

Nov 28, 2008
Oh god lol

Terr

Cranky Coder
aa
Jul 31, 2009
OK, I haven't seen it, but you need to have the Gravelpit point-C laser repurposed as in "Honey, I've shrunk the kids."

The Gentlemanne

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 18, 2009
HAHA awesome map man....OMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Don

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
haha, amazing map!

Maybe you could use the machette as a knife?

StoneFrog

L6: Sharp Member
May 28, 2008
You, sir, are a genius.

Workshop

Aug 15, 2009
While I love this map, it makes my server crash. No other map/KoTH/Custom KoTH does this. Any idea what's wrong?

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
Did anything specific happen when it crashed? Did it happen more than once?

I haven't had a chance to play it on a server yet so I don't know. It's pretty basic overall.
I get high fps and all that. Just copy/pasted the entity set-ups.

-edit-
I did add a tf_gamerules entity and that seemed to cause some problems.
crash on suicide and limited to 1 bot. Which might have been limiting teams to one player each. That was vers. a2.
a1 used the old koth_entity set-up.

Last edited:

Workshop

Aug 15, 2009
Nothing specific caused it I think. First time it was when the server had been running 15 seconds on the map, the next time me and a buddy were playing it, third time was after a whole round before it broke.
Only thing I could think might be it it was someone connecting to the server that wasn't on it previously.