Rivolta

CP Rivolta A6B

Average Tiddy Goth GF

L1: Registered
Nov 5, 2019
Hi

Starting things off; This map is very carefully detailed and looks amazing, the layout is quite dymanic and the many routes allow for a lot of flanking.

I did come across the following issues however;

1: Near CP A on the left edge of the map there's this doorway with a small unsealed opening looking through the wall on the other side of this building.
1.JPG

2: These railings near the church entrance-doors are not solid and can be walked through without issue, this in itself isn't a big problem but the backside of the wall is not solid (See addendum 2.a).
3.JPG

Addendum 2.a;
2.JPG

3: The invisible walls surrounding the RED spawn (Hotel building) are not quite high enough and allow Demo (potentially also soldier or Engi) to get on top of them and drop down on the side, getting out of the map and into places outside of the play-area.
4.JPG

4: A lot of the invisible walls behave like regular walls and allow projectiles to explode/stick onto them.
5.JPG

That being said; I really like the looks and layout of this map, it's very neatly crafted and designed beautifully. Very enjoyable to explore, great work.

Seacat08

L4: Comfortable Member
Jul 7, 2022
Hi

Starting things off; This map is very carefully detailed and looks amazing, the layout is quite dymanic and the many routes allow for a lot of flanking.

I did come across the following issues however;

1: Near CP A on the left edge of the map there's this doorway with a small unsealed opening looking through the wall on the other side of this building.
1.JPG

2: These railings near the church entrance-doors are not solid and can be walked through without issue, this in itself isn't a big problem but the backside of the wall is not solid (See addendum 2.a).
3.JPG

Addendum 2.a;
2.JPG

3: The invisible walls surrounding the RED spawn (Hotel building) are not quite high enough and allow Demo (potentially also soldier or Engi) to get on top of them and drop down on the side, getting out of the map and into places outside of the play-area.
4.JPG

4: A lot of the invisible walls behave like regular walls and allow projectiles to explode/stick onto them.
5.JPG

That being said; I really like the looks and layout of this map, it's very neatly crafted and designed beautifully. Very enjoyable to explore, great work.
Thanks for the feedback! I used it to improve the clipping in the map. Again thanks and I'm glad you enjoyed it!