Request: NPB Mascots for Scout or Pyro?

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by SonofSin-1997, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonofSin-1997

SonofSin-1997 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I don't really post here that much, but I'm wondering if anyone could make models of either Buffalo Bell or Polly Polaris (mascots of NPB baseball leagues Orix Buffaloes and Nippon-Ham Fighters, respectively) as replacements for Scout and Pyro? Either one would work just fine.

This is just an images of what they look like, not made by me.
    [​IMG]
    (higher res here: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE...aris_and_buffalo_bell_by_j_fujita-d5ow88x.jpg)

There are plenty of references online if you Google their names in moonspeak (バファローベル and ポリーポラリス, respectively). And I know it may be somewhat of a hassle, what with Snipers dealing with where to aim for their heads and all, but maybe have a version with big heads would be more suited for Gmod or SFM...maybe with and without facial flexes.

Sorry if this request is a little sloppy, but I'm really running under a bit of a tight schedule where I work. Thanks in advance.

2. theharribokid

aa theharribokid

Positive Ratings:
    We are definitely not the forum to ask for this. The Request section also is to request maps or stuff for maps.

There a stickied thread in this forum titled "Read before you submit a request!" which you have failed to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.