Model [REQUEST] "Cracky Pop" Vending machine

Freyja

aa
Jul 31, 2009
It's times like this that I wish I could figure out how to get stuff from modo into tf2.

I'm looking forward to someone who can do it though :)

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
um please tell me that you're not being serious on this ?
you can't just request anything that comes to your mind and expect the modeling dudes to fullfill your dreams, can you :/
i just saw your thread in the map forums, and you are bit heavy on the demanding side, i have to say :(

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
um please tell me that you're not being serious on this ?
you can't just request anything that comes to your mind and expect the modeling dudes to fullfill your dreams, can you :/
i just saw your thread in the map forums, and you are bit heavy on the demanding side, i have to say :(

Pst...just pretend you didn't even see his post...

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
D:
Rexy, hate to be rude like this, but, are you gonna work on this? You said you would take it up so I don't think anyone else is going to. I could open it up again to other modellers.
Can understand if you have a lot on your plate atm, or if you just forgot :p

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
D:
Rexy, hate to be rude like this, but, are you gonna work on this? You said you would take it up so I don't think anyone else is going to. I could open it up again to other modellers.
Can understand if you have a lot on your plate atm, or if you just forgot :p

I'm not objected to others working on this, I am sorry if I gave that impression. I am currently in my LAST semester of college, working toward a major show event, which means I am clocking countless hours on drawings, paintings, of which I've animated. I'll be glad to share with TF2M after my work is done, but currently I don't think I can handle any more other projects, as I've already promised a few people some items before the 3rd major contest ends. Perhaps when December rolls around, and my show is done, I can get back to what I really love doing (modeling!).

So please, if anyone wants to get in on this, feel free!

Bermuda Cake

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 20, 2009
Ok, thanks
I know you're a good moddeller, so am prepared to wait till December, as I am going into playtesting bout now

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Vending1.jpg

Vending2.jpg

Vending3.jpg

BTW, googling for 'coin slot' produces NSFW results.

Last edited:

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
that looks great !
i don't know i just have some fascination (fetish ?) for wireframe editor shots that i save in my ref images folder :D

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
that looks great !
i don't know i just have some fascination (fetish ?) for wireframe editor shots that i save in my ref images folder :D

There's just something about polygons and angles that feels so good.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
That looks awesome rexy.