DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
i want a new avatar.. i made this, however i think its a hit or miss with a lot of people =/

although EVERYONE "should" know it =)

ava.jpg

JTG

L2: Junior Member
Nov 19, 2007
Do you have a flag?

The Eddie avatar gets 10 out of 10. If I could give it more, I would. Just saw him live last weekend. Awesome like a hotdog.

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
CTF, its a tf2 weapon but the background kinda destroys the image :(
5/10
Your signature, 9.9/10 cos it has link in it.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I like the unusual shape, and the subject matter(unlocked it yesterday, not had a chance to play with it yet though), but its a teensy bit too low quality really
7/10

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
The Eddie avatar gets 10 out of 10. If I could give it more, I would. Just saw him live last weekend. Awesome like a hotdog.

you saw the stripped tour!? I have tickets for this june in NY.

how was it? any material from his older stuff? all new?

*giddy like a girl*

Shmitz

Old Hat
aa
Nov 12, 2007
4/10

Having never seen Eddie Izzard's stuff and therefore without any silly emotional/nostalgic responses, all I have to go on is what it looks like. Kind of disturbing in content, not the best picture of him regardless, and the text seems forced in there, particularly the part at the bottom which goes from dark to light and back to dark background colors.

Snipergen

L13: Stunning Member
Nov 16, 2007
8/10

Its a hat, probably has a meanig for you but I kinda like your avatar. Got used to it too.

Vander

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Feb 16, 2008
8/10.

Extremely recognizable. Immediately identifiable with the user despite the fact that it has nothing to do with sniping. Would be a 9/10, but I'm not into pink :p

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
oh it seems I lost my post again....:S

DJ - 1/10 it went from a pretty good avatar to a pretty bad one that isnt well executed at all, the textures are bad the image is cramped and you lose marks because you had a recognisable one for ages and now have a new one.
Shmitz - 8/10 (like it more than I did before)
sniper - 7/10 lost marks because of: pink/odd pose/jpg compression other than that its pretty cool, and recognisable
Vander - 6/10 lose marks for jpg compression, nasty colour for the name and the boundry should be shifted to the left so you can see his hand and so that his head is one third in (makes for better composition)

There we go, didn't lose it this time :D

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
DJ - 1/10 it went from a pretty good avatar to a pretty bad one that isnt well executed at all, the textures are bad the image is cramped and you lose marks because you had a recognisable one for ages and now have a new one.

good point indeed. So my new *oh fuck me * problem. I lost the .psd as well on my reformat. So i can try to remake, or take a pow quality picture with all its ugly fuzziness =(

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
^ i know, but thats the steam page one, lower quality/resized and fuzzy.

Thanks though man, i need look some more, it would be SO much easier if i didnt clear my temp internet files so often hah. I may have to look into remmaking it... bigger, faster, strong then before !

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
is it a self portrait? how about updating it? (unless of course you havent changed much, unlike myself who now looks totally differnt to my self portrait)