Random PLR map idea I had.

KatwithaKinit

L1: Registered
Sep 8, 2023
So I was thinking about the 3 stage Payload Race maps and I had an idea.

A best of 3!

If you won the first two parts, rather than just getting your cart pushed forward, you just win the game. I'm not sure if someones come up with the idea before (if it turns out someone has I'll edit this to just link that) or how you would do it but I think it would be at least a bit interesting.

nesman

master of fast travel
aa
Jun 27, 2016
So I was thinking about the 3 stage Payload Race maps and I had an idea.

A best of 3!

If you won the first two parts, rather than just getting your cart pushed forward, you just win the game. I'm not sure if someones come up with the idea before (if it turns out someone has I'll edit this to just link that) or how you would do it but I think it would be at least a bit interesting.
If I'm reading this right. It sounds just like multistage plr?

KatwithaKinit

L1: Registered
Sep 8, 2023
Sorry I should have explained the idea better.

In a normal 3 stage PLR map, if RED wins the first two stages, it gives you a head start but RED can still lose the game if BLU caps the final point.

My idea was that the head start mechanic would be removed, instead; if RED won the first two stages, the third stage would be skipped and
RED would win automatically. If RED won 1 stage and BLU won the next, then it would carry on as normal and got to stage three.