racetothefinish

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by SnapBackKilla, Apr 7, 2009.

1. SnapBackKilla

SnapBackKilla L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    its super early in beta, i might not even publish, just tell me what you think of the concept. the goal is the push the ball through all the obstacles. simple as that.

*Update*
    I made it easier and made walls on the side because i figured that grievers would always shoot the ball off the edge, after a basic shoot the ball around some corners it leads to a swiss cheese kind of hole thing. you must push your ball across the platform without it going into the many holes on the ground. you then have to either get a heavy or have a lot of people to push it up the large ramp uphill. after that it falls down into a chute and off a jump into a tele witch leads it to another jump platform where you must shoot the ball to gain speed off the jump and into the landing pad. More later , Snap

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. Xi.Cynx

aa Xi.Cynx Former Alias: †Blade†

Positive Ratings:
    Seems like it could be interesting, we'll have to see once you give more details about it and how it's going to work.

3. SnapBackKilla

SnapBackKilla L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I made it easier and made walls on the side because i figured that grievers would always shoot the ball off the edge, after a basic shoot the ball around some corners it leads to a swiss cheese kind of hole thing. you must push your ball across the platform without it going into the many holes on the ground. you then have to either get a heavy or have a lot of people to push it up the large ramp uphill. after that it falls down into a chute and off a jump into a tele witch leads it to another jump platform where you must shoot the ball to gain speed off the jump and into the landing pad. More later , Snap

4. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Sounds interesting, I'd love to see a playable version on gameday.

5. zpqrei

aa zpqrei Theme Changer Extraordinaire

Positive Ratings:
    Can I haz lightz? Fullbright makes any map (even awesome ones) look 100% worse. Add a light_enviroment and use the settings here to make this awesome! :D