Punch Facepunch in the groin!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Shoomonger, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Shoomonger

Shoomonger L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Today I was banned on facepunch, it was the first post I ever made and apparently people thought I was a troll! *does that finger that you all know* anyway, i posted that fake dog tf2 update there and they thought i was trying to troll them so they banned me. i typed it exactly like i did here

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    Well how stupid of you... your first post a link to something fake thats obviously trying to look like it isnt. of course they're gunna go down the trolling line.

I have little sympathy. But then, facepunch is a shithole, be glad you can't post there anymore.

3. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    It was your first post right? Well so what! You did not louse anything, just make a new account and you will be fine.

4. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  5. owly-oop

aa owly-oop im birb

Positive Ratings:
    You made an introduction thread, and they don't like those

6. J4CK8

J4CK8 L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    My first post was in the correct forum, but becuase I said that if anyone wanted to help me with the map they could contact me, I was banned. The rules stated that you can't ask for help...and I didn't.

Also my friend made a thread after being banned numerous times asking whether you could post a thread without being banned.

User=Banned. Reason=No

Obviously this was basicly a huge thread entitled BAN ME! to any mods that saw it.

P.S. FP sucks

7. RedWatch

RedWatch L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    FP does suck.
    So do all the mods.