Public Discussion: Feedback Quality and Quality of tests

fauks

L2: Junior Member
Jul 7, 2013
The main problem I have with giving feedback via !fb is that you know most chances are if you give feedback while you are alive you'll dye. If you dye you will have to wait through respawn times, you won't contribute to the team effort to win and worst of all, your coordinates will not be in the feedback.

Necroing a topic because I had a thought.

What if the plugin detected when a player is doing a certain action, for example, crouching and calling Medic!, which then made the player immune to attacks for 30 seconds or until they move again?

Something like that. That way it doesn't have to rely on the chat box.

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
If you really care about your feedback being noted you'll go into spec and !fb it there

If you really really care about your feedback being noted you'll run around the map by yourself, take notes, then post them in the map thread

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I may have mentioned this somewhere in the 11 pages this thread has gone on, but if you want to post feedback in a combat-heavy area without going spectate (or can't go spectate because the plugin accuses you of trying to stack the teams - for shame!), just type it in when you're in spawn, hit Ctrl+A, Ctrl+X, Esc, go to the area, open chat, hit Ctrl+V, Enter, done.