Promotion

AgeNt_

L5: Dapper Member
Aug 12, 2009
good move. thanks for telling me! ill be sure to fix in the next version... by the way.. the next version will be some time soon only because i have been halted by school a lot and work aswell. just to let you know ill be fixing up the last point a lot to relieve some stress of the chokepoint and some other stuff.

ShamanBond

L1: Registered
Apr 16, 2010
Excellent, I'll give it a shot sometime soon on the Free Frag 24/7 Payload server.

Love the Promotion Hub page too, very well done.

Okrag

Wall Staples
aa
Jun 10, 2009
pl_promotion_b40000.jpg

pl_promotion_b40001.jpg

pl_promotion_b40002.jpg

I got up there by trying to jump up on the cart while in the tunnel. I think it forced me up there with it's movement because it couldn't push me forward due to a small overhang.

PS. I am alive and up there in the first screenshot in case that wasn't clear.

simoneaolson

Apr 14, 2010
The terrible bug is still in b4 (on last stage) where the cart looks just like its about to fall into the pit, but it dosen't and you can't win. It's happened once on about 5 play-throughs :(

Hope you can fix this, i have no idea how you would go about trying to reproduce it

Last edited:

ShamanBond

Apr 16, 2010
How to reproduce would be to play through with bots who just stand and do nothing.

Push the kart till it gets to the end and see if it gets stuck.

Or just check the map geometry and see if there's anything that could possibly block the kart there.