Problems with Hammer Plus Plus 2: Electric Boogaloo

Tuff

L1: Registered
Feb 28, 2023
Hey so I have problems with Hammer++ again. After I made my first thread of my problems and fixing it, I didn't touch on Hammer++ again till yesterday. And when I did, it crash again so I redownload Hammer++ and remove the old one after that it works fine till today where you could guess. It crashed once more.

In the first thread there is an answer for this. But the answer is that there isn't enough information on why it crashes.

This is more of asking people if they have this same problem and what they do when it happens. So if you have any experience with this problem or any way to fix it please do reply. Thank you.

Waffe

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 2, 2012
One kind of crash I've noticed is that after doing some displacement work, sometimes two nearby displacement vertices get "linked" in the sense that they mirror each other's changes. This always led to a crash after a few minutes, seemingly at a random moment. Now when I notice this bug, I close the map and open it again as that seems to stop Hammer++ from crashing.

Not sure if this is relevant in your case though, but I thought I'd let you know.