problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
I think if you think this is more important than your life, you have your priorities very wrong. I'm asking as nicely as I can, one friend to another, for you to relax. Close this site, and close Hammer. Step away from the computer and spend a day doing something else. Watch your favourite movie, eat your favourite food. Spend some time doing things that don't make you upset.
I dont have anything more to do, i spent all day mapping, i CANT do other thing, you cant understand this...

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
You should not be doing anything that makes you this upset. I know how it feels to care very much about something, and to only want to do one thing, but when that one thing is causing you to feel so bad, you should try hard to do something else.

Could you map for another game? Do you have Counter-strike or Left 4 Dead?

TMB

Banned
Jun 7, 2015
You should not be doing anything that makes you this upset. I know how it feels to care very much about something, and to only want to do one thing, but when that one thing is causing you to feel so bad, you should try hard to do something else.

Could you map for another game? Do you have Counter-strike or Left 4 Dead?
No, i dont like shooters, only TF2, i just know make maps for tf2, i just want make maps for tf2, there is no time, only 4 months, i cant spent time in others things, this is the most important thing right now in my life! dont try to convince me to stop doing it!

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
I don't want to do this, but I can't see any other option. You being on the site is upsetting you and upsetting other people. I'm going to ban you from making posts on the site for a few days. Please spend that time doing something else and calming down, because you are clearly very upset right now.

I'll remove the ban on Monday Morning, and we can try to help you again then when you're calmer. You'll still be able to see the site, so you can read our tutorials and get some help from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.