nlUxzi5.jpg

SEuerEm.jpg

7CfEcyz.jpg

Last edited:

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
I noticed that you use a handful of my Camp Redmond assets in the release despite our mutual agreement to not move forward with that, since the assets are not public and the only way you have them is by ripping them from my detail entry's files. I double-checked to back-up my claims too - using the same technique you likely used to obtain them as well.

2017-02-01_16-34-34.png

I hope we can come to an agreement in not using these, like we did privately in the past. As mentioned in our prior conversation, I wish to complete these assets for better gameplay usage since they have visual bugs that you even pointed out to me in our conversations, to which I said I acknowledged ahead of time. Some of these assets are even fixed when I used them again, for personal use, in Slasher. But, seeing as how you are plagued by the visual errors that I once had, you clearly ripped them from Camp Redmond, before the assets were fixed.

I understand you like the assets and wish to use them, and to an extent, I appreciate that - but I will not be flattered by theft, especially since we already had this conversation in private.

Flower_Shop_Guy

♪ -- ♫ -- ♪
aa
Mar 10, 2015
Due to the poor knowledge of the English language, I'll probably misunderstood you in our prior conversation. Sorry about that. I will remove these props in the next version.

Last edited:

Void

Local Man Unable To Map, Sources Say
aa
Sep 14, 2008
Appreciated. In the future, I may release final versions of those assets. When I do that, you may use them. For now, I'd like to keep them to myself. Thanks.

Flower_Shop_Guy

♪ -- ♫ -- ♪
aa
Mar 10, 2015
b2: 03-02-2017 (65 build):

- Fixed exploids;
- Better clipping;
- Details changes;
- Changed the size of health kit on middle point on both sides;
- Removed two shutter doors on middle point on both sides;
- Lighting changes and improves;
- Added menu photos;
- Other fixes and improves.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Also, since I haven't have glowing mushrooms anymore, I decided replace them to fireflies.

RM0WZXE.jpg

PH90roE.jpg

Last edited: