Portal 2 Spoilered discussion

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Agreed on the commentary being lacking. I guess I'm not too surprised at the scarcity since this is, really, the first full-length game they've made where the commentary ran all the way through (as opposed to the Left 4 Deads which only put them in one campaign). But I wish they had covered more technology stuff. Like that new water system that they apparently put so much effort into, or how the gel blobs work, or how they got the multiple env_projectedtexture entities to work and what had been holding it back before.

They didn't even mention the new feature that made held objects not get knocked out of your hands when you go through a portal, although I guess that speaks for itself.

Jun 19, 2009
I just can't wait for a DLC.

Not sure how it would fit in though.
The way i see it DLC's could fit in
-after The Coop ending eg more chambers above the current ones
-After the main game (farms a test chamber)
-In the past as a candidate for cave johnson

Thoughts?

Oh I'd love that :D
I'd want to be part of the control group with blue paint.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
oooo new section for portal 2! :)

I'd move to vote for this topic to be sticked as it's already serving well for a general discussion thread.

ardysqrrl

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 26, 2009
The new feature that makes objects not get knocked out of your hands is damn odd. Try holding wheatley and running through some nonsolid leaves... he turns tiny!
I actually smiled in appreciation when I noticed this. Bringing objects with you through portals was a somewhat more iffy proposition in portal 1.

Sep 1, 2009
So many crazy new things, so much crazy new time to explore them