Ponye

KotH Ponye A5c

Svode

Take a Chance on Me
aa
Jul 31, 2016
It's been almost a year since Ponye A5C (The latest update to this map!)
What I plan on doing with this boy is uncertain, it's been a special map that I've held close to my heart mostly because it's the first published and had been the only one put on this site for a long time.

Am I going to abandon this? There's a possibillity, but for the time being, no. I would consider it but I love this map too much right now to give it a new dad or mom.

Ponye A6 would mostly have to involve an entire redesign; almost everything on this map, although it may not show, is on a single-HU scale. Trying to fix this proved too difficult, so an entire redesign is required.
There are also several things which can greatly be improved, like that big building to the side, the middle point, along with the routes to the point.

I've changed so much since this map released, having gone from a new person with his newly-built computer and a will to map, to a slightly better mapper with a year-old computer and an undying will to map. This comunity has changed me from who I was to who I am now, and I thank it for contributing towards giving feedback to this map and the other works I've made.

To this community, thank you for what you've done for me.
To this map, get ready for A6 sometime!

Last edited: