PlainzSplitBlu

CP PlainzSplitBlu a2fr

Plainz

L2: Junior Member
Apr 13, 2020
yes i am using map thread as a bookmark, you have no right to judge me

MayaMogus — Сегодня, в 15:22 OnStartTeam2 as an output of the trigger gidi30 — Сегодня, в 15:22 OnNumCappersChanged this gives the amount of cappers OnNumCappersChanged2 does the same thing but gives -1 if the point is blocked

can you assign teamspawn to player or player to specific teamspawn? feel like i've asked this question before but can't find any info on it gidi30 — Сегодня, в 21:54 nope a player will respawn at a random spawn of their team that is active Mr. Burguers — Сегодня, в 21:57 https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Trigger_player_respawn_override Trigger player respawn override gidi30 — Сегодня, в 21:58 ah i didnt know it also let you specify a spawnpoint would this allow you to change the respawn room depending on what part of the map the player died at Mr. Burguers — Сегодня, в 22:03 you can only set one spawn point so if you want to use a set of spawn points you'd need to use a teleporter room or something gidi30 — Сегодня, в 22:06 so it doesnt randomly decide between spawnpoints with the same name

Plainz

Apr 13, 2020
it has outputs for sending how many cappers are in it
OnNumCappersChanged sends 0 when the last capper leaves the trigger OnNumCappersChanged2 does the same but it also sends -1 when the capture is blocked

Plainz

Apr 13, 2020
Plainz updated PlainzSplitBlu with a new update entry:

a2

Changed and simplified B and area before it, should make it easier to hold for red.
Increase time to cap for A and B from 10 to 15.
Increased setup time from default 60 to my favorite 75.
Pickup kits adjustments all over the map.
Left house before huge ramp to C changed to be more advantagerous red forward hold.
C tunnel entrance on the left moved to force blu to use the main ramp route.
Added a gate entrance into C to dismantle some sightlines.
Added third way into C staging(area before C...

Read the rest of this update entry...