pl_slopandslime

PL pl_slopandslime b2

ethosaur

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 18, 2010
ethosaur submitted a new resource:

pl_slopandslime - A stylized, original payload map, with custom assets and more!

Slop & Slime?... in TF2? You heard it right! A new, and completely original, full-conversion TF2 Payload map!

This is a little "made for fun" art project, or call it what you will, thing for TF2. I will continue to polish and update it with time when I can, however, I never really intended this to be played outside of casual/goofy servers.

ANYWAY, HERE IS THE BIG FREAKIN DEAL:
The CEO of Slop & Slime, has somehow managed to get a hold of, and contract the RED team, to help advertise...

Read more about this resource...

Katsu! :3

Veteran Cat
aa
Jul 30, 2021
20220719140137_1.jpg

Missed a spot! D:

ethosaur

Sep 18, 2010
Oops! Thanks for letting me know, will fix for next patch. :psyduck:

ethosaur

Sep 18, 2010
ethosaur updated pl_slopandslime with a new update entry:

The "Less is more" update! (Beta 2)

pl_slopandslime_b2 (BETA 2) update: The "Less is more" update: -Changed a few sightlines.
-Removed or changed many chokes and flanks.
-Added more health and ammo around the entire map
-Made the final point warehouse more compact (Unnecessary extra space filled in with containers and junk) -Removed secondary flank on first capture point, replaced with awning to hold for red.
-Removed path from blu spawn that went directly to red (You have to walk around now...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oct 6, 2008
Hey Etho - your map has a small bug - blue bots can't get out of spawn - door is broken - can't you fix it please? The ETOL guys want to put it onto their servers - but it's an issue that breaks the map.
Also I redid the nave mesh for the map - am attaching the custom one for better bot performance.

Attachments

• pl_slopandslime_b2.nav
    605 KB · Views: 12