aa
Jun 27, 2016
Add some images :)

1709954310417.png

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
This is a pretty solid payload alpha! I like how you incorporated the gameplay card elements!
Pretty curious how you decide to detail the map.
I just wanted to let you know about a few logic issues surrounding the delay and elevator:
pl_conclave_a1a0001.jpg
Once the payload is in this area, the doors slowly open - perfect, makes sense. But then at the last couple seconds of the door opening, the cart starts to roll back. Most delay systems try to avoid this by having the delay be shorter than the cart timer, or just an altered cart timer overall.

This wouldn't be too much of an issue, but the delay logic seems to refire mutliple times (this could be a pretty simple fix of setting the refire to "1" instead of "-1." Once the cart is rolling back, it won't move forward again until its moved about 1.5 tracks back. and once I return the cart to the doors, it stops at the delay again, even with the doors open.

This part is not as crucial, since it doesn't really break anything and just looks silly but uh..
pl_conclave_a1a0000.jpg
The cart likes to do a 160 once it hits the elevator. It might be a little confused.

And thats about it, hope this helps!

GuardianAngel

L1: Registered
Jun 17, 2018
GuardianAngel updated pl_conclave_a3 with a new update entry:

a4

General:​
  • Experimenting with modified layouts for last on both stages.
  • Adjust heights of various walls​
  • other stuff i probably forgot about​
-Stage 1-​
  • Reduced size of BigDoor by 50%, blu should be able to setup shop right outside the door now.
-Stage 2-​
  • Removed left most spawn door on Red's last spawnroom.​
  • Move left flank on last forward, no...​

Read the rest of this update entry...