Pirate Coast

CP Pirate Coast B1

[EIST] Tf2Master :3

L1: Registered
Dec 14, 2015
Pirate Coast - Red pirates had attacked the mining town and now blue team need to push them away

Red pirates had attacked the mining town and now blue team need to push them away.

This map is a 3cp pyramid style, (like Gravelpit) and has a 7200x7280u size.

Here some screenshoots of the map:
View attachment 77686 View attachment 77687 View attachment 77688 View attachment 77689 View attachment 77690 View attachment 77691

Well this is my 4th or 5th map made in tf2, and the 3rd published on tf2map.net, I didnt made it alone, my friend [EIST]milanesa2013 helped me making B and C point, while I made A and tweaked a bit the other points. Let's say that is his first map.

Well after all this speech, we hope that you'll have fun with this map like we did when we were making it.

Special thanks for frontline and contruction content makers.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2014
Hey there! Me and @chin recently played your map and gave some feedback. The quality isn't great, and you can bairly hear me, but you may find it useful still.

[EIST] Tf2Master :3

L1: Registered
Dec 14, 2015
Hey there! Me and @chin recently played your map and gave some feedback. The quality isn't great, and you can bairly hear me, but you may find it useful still.

Woah this is the first time someone dedicates a video to feedback a map that I make, thank you. I recommend you to lower the sound of the music the next time, because I could barely heard you and make it difficult to me to understand (English is not my native language). , so could you please do a summary of what did you say?

I was surprised first with the bad feedback because this map was tested 2 times in a row and everyone on that server like it...

By the other hand, hope you like it ignoring all the problems the map has (and the fact that the half of the server dont like Gravelpit mode)
and we'll take all of this feedback to improve the map.

Thanks!

Jul 30, 2014
This is the first time i've done this style of feedback so pardon how quiet my voice is in it!

The main issue I see with the map is A is in a straight line between red and blue spawn, and the route for red to get to B is very hard to spot as you are going forward after red spawn. This leads to all of red being at A point, giving an easy capture of B for blu, but making A very hard to cap as all of red are there.Have a look at how cp_gravelpit places A and B, they are either side of C, there isn't one in front and one to the side, if you want to get an idea of how valve does this style of map.

You clearly are good at using Hammer, but I think you need to work on how you layout your maps, and with improvements i'm sure everyone will like the map :)