Pipeball Classic

PIPEBALL Pipeball Classic final1

T

The Asylum

The Asylum submitted a new resource:

Pipeball Classic - If golf and hockey had a kid and that kid chose violence

NOT NEW BUT STILL EXCITING! It's Pipeball Classic!

The updated remake of my earlier Pipeball map, now with 100% less suck! RED and BLU compete to shoot a ball into the other team's goal pipes, the first to three goals wins. But beware! On a 2-2 tie, the BLACK BALL will be released, a deadly ball that will insta-gib anyone it touches! Part of Asylum Megamix

Read more about this resource...

T

The Asylum

Well, today's playtest was certainly... illuminating. It confirmed a lot of things I had long suspected about PBC, and with all that in mind I think Pipeball Ultra's main rink addresses a lot of those concerns.

Still, good to see that the reception to Pipeball is still mostly positive after all these years. Maybe Snickerpuffs' Pipeball Canyon is the way to go...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Maybe Snickerpuffs' Pipeball Canyon is the way to go...

Canyon still has it's own fair share of issues I'll need to iron out if-and-when I come back to it, but I *did* have a feeling I was on the right track with some of my more major changes. Making the arena larger and adding a side route did most of the heavy lifting in that regard.

Jury's still out on the more 'natural' terrain, however.

Last edited:
T

The Asylum

so yeah 10 years after i "finished" Pipeball Classic, I've decked it out with vscript wizardry and the PD score display that didn't exist all the way back in 2013.

You're welcome