CP Perilous

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
So I had this patch for the map ready a month ago, then forgot about it (Was traveling, school, you know the drill) ... Then realized I never released it. So here it is. 'Big' Nerfs to Red Defense on second as I'm feeling okayish with first point.

_a9
Made the under route a dash more exciting
Garage roof is now unclipped, you can build there.
Moved Red resupply lockers back to a farther location.
Moved BLU forward Spawn exit so that you don't take fall damage when exiting and not landing on the cap point platform
The exit to the Red Sniper/Sentry ledge is now a one-way exit.
Added Herobrine

Download Link

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
So here are some ideas I had you could use to improve maybe, Most of it around adding cover and moving things around to maybe help flow.

Screenshot%202014-02-15%2023.22.30.png

^^
So here maybe push this area closer to defenders, and add some cover around there for a place for blu to push from. As now they have to push from a fair distant

Screenshot%202014-02-15%2023.23.09.png

^^
This is just I thing I don't like having a drop right outside spawn.

Screenshot%202014-02-15%2023.23.36.png

^^
I feel that this area should be pushed out to help both teams blu from a place to push onto B and Red a nice place to defend from this will also focus the defenders posision so they aren't all over the place.

Screenshot%202014-02-15%2023.30.31.png

^^
Maybe add some over here as the bridge is a little useless at how open it is up on that area

Screenshot%202014-02-15%2023.31.08.png

^^
Cut down on the amount of different heights here it seems a little too much at time, as it always seems to favor the defenders which makes it hard for attackers to attck on to B
Also by 6 move that area closer to the point it seems like it is very far from the point

Keep in mind when ever we have played Iv almost never seen anyone medic or uber, maybe if the was a uber push it all might not be a problem but I feel the amount of places you can be attack from will till make the push fail.

Any question just message me.