pd_parkinglot_sword

KotH pd_parkinglot_sword A3

Thetriztheexistentialneko

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko submitted a new resource:

koth_parkinglot_sword - Another usual day at Dennys

You ever wanted to get into a sword fight in a Dennys parking lot like your a lesbian's ex lover?

This map is kinda jokey in it inclusion of Dennys but normal in layout

This map was also intentionally simple and prop spamy
The main im currently working become an unreadable after changing around 40 brushes (Still openable in hammer but when i run i get an error that its corrupted), but luckly I made multiple version thru development so it doesnt impact me to much
So this error made me want...

Read more about this resource...

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
:cookie:Finish this please!!
If i ever figure out a good way to give it better height variation i will
(I also even give change the game mode to have a second point because i wanna make a second point thats just a gas station on the other side of the street)

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko updated koth_parkinglot_sword with a new update entry:

A2a

A while back @Katsu! :3 asked me to finished this map, that helped be keep on my mind for a bit so heres a new version

- Switched gamemode from koth to player destruction
- Added the gas station and the two spawns beside it on the other side of the street from dennys
- Added a second point at the gas station
- Added teleporters between the 2 spawns
- Sun angle has been adjust to shine down the middle of the road more
- General lighting on all the outside parts should be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Punk rock snep gf
aa
Jul 2, 2019
Thetriztheexistentialneko updated pd_parkinglot_sword with a new update entry:

A3

As I was working on this version I Realized wanted more feed back on A2 so theres mainly only minor changes on this one, wanna see how this feels before redesigning the gas station spawns

Added 2 Giant arrows that you can every where (Including thru walls) to tell you which point is active
Adjusted the dirt piles at the dennys spawn so enemy players can attack any snipers on the dirt pile
Added a piece of geo to one of the gas station exits to help stop sniper shooting you a little after...

Read the rest of this update entry...