[Outdated Map] vsh_mannopolis_mannco_shopping_mall_public

VSH [Outdated Map] vsh_mannopolis_mannco_shopping_mall_public 1.5 Fix

★GANGST★

L1: Registered
Mar 17, 2022
★GANGST★ submitted a new resource:

vsh_mannopolis_mannco_shopping_mall_public - Versus Saxton Hale

Notice: This is the "Versus Saxton Hale" version of my map. I have plans on making a seperate version of this map to work in trade servers.

Map Summary:

Hello all and say hello to my very first Team Fortress 2/Versus Saxton Hale mad called "vsh_mannopolis_mannco_shopping_center." (yes, I know it's a long name) This is the "public" version of my map and is designed to work with Versus Saxton Hale servers. (This map scale wise is somewhat based of "vsh_mann_city_v2.") Although my map...

Read more about this resource...

★GANGST★

Mar 17, 2022
Let me know what you think of my custom VSH/FF2 map. This map is labeled as a "version 1" and will be updated while I and/or after a compose/arrange a full theme which will be specifically made for my map.

★GANGST★

Mar 17, 2022
★GANGST★ updated vsh_mannopolis_mannco_shopping_mall_public with a new update entry:

Update to my map.

I've reworked some things and added in a new update for my custom vsh map. These include:

1. The buildings in the 3D skybox were missing an important mesh file so I added those in.

2. Less health and ammo kits while also moving them around a bit.

3. Map size is a lot smaller now.

IMPORTANT: Now I'm unsure if this is an issue, but FPS configs such as Masterconfigs (especially if it's modified) may cause you to crash when loading my map. I'm still testing this out with some players that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

★GANGST★

Mar 17, 2022
IMPORTANT: For some reason having you model settings (in your graphic settings) set to anything but high may cause you to crash when loading my map. I'm working to find out why this is an issue but of you are running my map or are on an FF2 server that has my map. Make sure your model settings are set to high.