Texture [Open to Requests] TF2Maps Avatar

Feb 18, 2009
I'd like a monocle. Maybe with some relation to my current (old) avatar. Just like a really zoomed in eye from my avatar with a monocle (can't remember what the eye looked like before the RAWR effect? this). tbh I'm not sure what I'm looking for exactly, but something cool and in the style of tf2.

Note: I want the monocle to pretty much fill the image.

fungy

L1: Registered
Jun 18, 2010
Hey can I get the Holy Hand Grenade with a few modifications.

gnu32_Worms_Holy_Hand_Grenade.png

Can I get it in that static position but a bit spiffed up say along these lines.

Holy_Hand_Grenade_of_Antioch_by_BlitzGraphics.png

Also instead of the red in the embroidery can I get that as blue. Feel free to change the design of the embroidery if you want.

The colour of the actual grenade and the cross is up to you.

gamemaster1996

L13: Stunning Member
Sep 30, 2009
Can i have something to do with my username, tf2 and a game controller.

Ginger

L4: Comfortable Member
Jun 29, 2010
Could i possibly have my Name, (Kiwi) as letters made if fire, engraved/burnt onto a sniper ;p Thanks

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
@Mick-a-nator, this is all that I was able to come up with. Lol. I'm guessing it is what you wanted, although working with such a small avatar size does put some restrictions on things. :/

Mick-a-nator-avatar.png

@fungy, How does this work for you?
HolyGranade-fungy-small.png

HolyGranade-Fungy.png

Last edited:

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Okay, sooo due to the size restrictions and detail that can't be compromised in such small resolutions I'm going to have to switch this to only being avatars for Sponsors. Sorry for all the non-sponsors that requested and I couldn't make one for but just put simply, the avatars I make look good at 150x150, but when scaled down they lose all their detail and look like junk. =(