Odd graphical glitch

Tapp

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 26, 2009
Hammer doesn't like working without the snap to grid. To save time (and it may be the source of this problem) turn on snap to grid and use a grid of at least 16 for world brushes. I don't know if you are using the grid (and I apolagise if you are and I'm sounding presumptious) but from the screenshots it looks like you aren't.

Xopar

L1: Registered
Apr 18, 2010
Hammer doesn't like working without the snap to grid. To save time (and it may be the source of this problem) turn on snap to grid and use a grid of at least 16 for world brushes. I don't know if you are using the grid (and I apolagise if you are and I'm sounding presumptious) but from the screenshots it looks like you aren't.

Yes I am, i just had the grid set to 1 unit and I was zoomed out in the screenshots

Xopar

Apr 18, 2010
So I deleted a glass wall I had and the effect cut down considerably now to only a line along edge.

Xopar

Apr 18, 2010
So after spending awhile deleting brushes and testing the map with each particular brush removed I narrowed it down to one brush. If the brush existed, it glitched, if it wasn't there the area was fine. I turned the brush into a func_detail and no I'm no longer having the problem. If anyone has insight into why this worked I would be interested but thanks for the help.