need help setting up a semi-custom gamemode

Itspice

L2: Junior Member
Jul 19, 2019
i want to make a ctf-like gamemode more in the sense of classic versions of capture the flag where red is defending the intelligence while blu attacks and trys to capture it. I also want to implement a time limit and make it so only one capture wins the game. i understand this might be a bit complicated but i would appreciate any help that could be offered.

nᵗʰSonata

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
That's pretty simple, there's quite a few maps like it. I'm pretty sure there's a prefab on the site you could adapt for your needs (IIRC Muddy made one?). The main entity you'll need is tf_logic_hybrid_ctf_cp
EDIT: Muddy's prefab can be found here, though I think I've heard that it might not function completely properly, so keep that in mind

Itspice

Jul 19, 2019
cool, if you have it could you link to a download of the map?

Itspice

Jul 19, 2019
That's pretty simple, there's quite a few maps like it. I'm pretty sure there's a prefab on the site you could adapt for your needs (IIRC Muddy made one?). The main entity you'll need is tf_logic_hybrid_ctf_cp
EDIT: Muddy's prefab can be found here, though I think I've heard that it might not function completely properly, so keep that in mind