mvm_amf

MVM mvm_amf b7

Bluemario2

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2017
mvm_amf - A frontline styled MAn Vs. Machine

This is mvm map made for both the Frontline update, and the mvm contest.

Apologies if it looks horrible, this is my first time trying to make a mvm map.

Fillmore

L5: Dapper Member
Jul 20, 2014
Private testing before going public, usually.

B!scuit

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 12, 2016
Some screenshots would be nice. I'd like to be able to see what the map looks like

Bluemario2

Apr 25, 2017
Been taking in feedback from the testing and improving myself, So heres B3, Now I just got to find a good tutorial on how to make textures.

P.S. I was going to make a mine pit on the second floor, but it turns out that it's a bit glitchy, so I decided against it. I have, however, included the version with the mines, but it's an old version of B3, so if you want all the changes, pick the no mines version.

P.S.S. I'll be uploading updated images either later tonight or tommorrow.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bluemario2

Apr 25, 2017
I would need more time to add more things, but I feel that It's pretty good for my first map.

Just a few small changes here and there, major things are needed to be changed for it to go to rc, but I guess I don't have that time.

There are many things I had wished I had spent my time more wisely on, but it's not a good thing to dwell on the past.

There will be one more test for my map tommorrow, in the afternoon, and after that, there will be a few small changes here and there before submittion into the finishline thread.

I had some ups and downs on this ride, but all things come to an end.

Read the rest of this update entry...