Mound

Kronack

L2: Junior Member
Oct 26, 2009
Both sides of the map look the same, bro. I understand the whole neutral thing but there is no way of knowing what side you are on.

Yeah, I'll be changing that with base facades
I won't be just rolling it back to alpha, everyone seemed to like the final alpha just fine and the only difference between now and then is the roof on the middle point, so I'll be takin' the roof out. I'll probably end up making it more of an industrial theme, also.

And Icarus kept talking about a nobuild, I'll be looking where he was talking about but it's weird, didn't put a nobuild in the entire map.

Also for some reason right before my map switched to the next one, it kicked me and when I tried reconnecting just said something about steam validation being rejected, weird.

Apr 13, 2009
Just vary those wall textures, scale down the chicken wires (the default 0.25 is not right for this texture). I think the roof is fine, and justifies the walls being around the cp.

You may want to add a third spawn exit on the side, and remove any items near the spawn, because TPG managed to lock me and a couple of people twice as a spawncamping demoman. You have a bad combination of only 2 exits, exits that are close to each other and can both be seen from the same location and nearby health and ammo pickups that help campers (defenders have a resupply locker that only them can access for a reason).

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Some advice for beta:

The tall buildings felt odd. They were so large and imposing they made the gameplay area fell smaller. Since none of the roofs in-game are acessible, you could make them one or two storey, and then the taller buildings around the middle would feel like something big and important and worth fighting over.