Models & Textures request sub-forum.

Would you like a sub-forums for requests?

• Total voters

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
woot, taken care of ! now it would be cool, if we have (like sinistar suggested) the thread moved/renamed if someone really accepts a request and works on the model or even finishes it, so people know what's been done and where to look at

Wegason

L3: Member
Aug 16, 2009
Okay, the forum was added, but can it be ordered to below the Maps forum, that forum was historically on top in that section and is the first place I go on a visit to the site, and I keep trying to open the wrong forum because maps has been demoted a place in the order of forums.

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
i feel ignored :D

is it possible that the request threads that got taken care of or are being worked of get moved in the model&texture forums, so people know which requests are already assigned ?

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Thank you, TF2Maps.net Admins!

thank-you.jpg

Last edited:

SiniStarR

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Mar 31, 2009
i feel ignored :D

is it possible that the request threads that got taken care of or are being worked of get moved in the model&texture forums, so people know which requests are already assigned ?

is it really that big of a deal? I mean, personally i prefer making a brand new thread in the model/texture section so I can say what you want about it. I mean if someone like myself see's a request I read all the comments to make sure it isn't already being done or is already done. I don't think someone would just make a request model without reading the posts in the thread.

Acumen

Annoyer
aa
Jun 11, 2009
well but it would automatically organize the forums. if request is fullfilled it's not in the request section anymore, so people don't do double the work.
like for example the drill model. it was requested, it was assigned and it was created and released so it's not an existing request anymore, you know what i mean ?
that way people don't have to doublecheck. now people always have to look for the requests AND the model-forums to find out, how far along it is with the stuff.
and if not moved threads, maybe some kind of "assigned"-label so people know which ones are taken and which not. i don't it's just something i think would come in handy and useful so people have a better overview of projects and forums.

but yeah, otherwise !!!

Thank you, TF2Maps.net Admins!

thank-you.jpg

Dr. ROCKZO

Jul 25, 2009
And everyone saw that is was good, so the Admins rested...

"Hey! Anyone wanna model me a tower to Heaven??

Dr. ROCKZO

Jul 25, 2009
Before Boojum mixes up all our languages.. and then lets us re-translate them back with that translator community thing he's doing :p