Missing Menu Photos

Missing Menu Photos (2024-01-30)

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
Missing Menu Photos - Add menu photos to the official maps that doesn't have it!

This is a collection of menu photos for official maps that doesn't have it.

It's set with the screenshots, vmt and vtf files, and instructions on how to use it.

Lacry

Feb 25, 2019
I didn't expect updating this, but since I made it, I noticed that the photos had aliasing, which didn't look nice, so that's why I made the update.

Also I noticed that lately, all the new maps have menu photos, which is nice, but also means that this collection won't be updated. So hopefully this will be the last update, but if new maps doesn't have menu photos, I'll update this as fast as possible.

Lacry

Feb 25, 2019
Sep 29, 2015
Have you uploaded this to the workshop? I think this could be a good contender for a community fix for the Summer 2023 update or w/e

Lacry

Feb 25, 2019
Have you uploaded this to the workshop? I think this could be a good contender for a community fix for the Summer 2023 update or w/e
It is actually uploaded on the Workshop, the problem is that I have to introduce my bank account details to make it public.

Well, kinda, it's technically public since you can watch it here, but doesnt appear in the workshop if you search it, it's super weird. Not sure why the community fixes need that info to be public tbh.

Lacry

Feb 25, 2019