Mill

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
It never realy died, i just got sick of is map.
I did make a custom version of the RC that is used on one of the servers that i admin

I understand how you got sick of it, but you should finish it up and release it. It has alot of potential and i see it on tons of custom pl servers. At least publicize that secret rc version. :p

Sgt.Sausage

L420: High Member
Dec 5, 2008
The explotion is already pretty cool, at least how the landscape is destroyed with holes in the bridge. But the explotion part i guess it would be better if it was custom.

infectedfury

L3: Member
Aug 30, 2008
Back from the grave. :O

So after many years of not working on the map, I decided to work on it again.
Here is some new screen shots. Should be available to download sometime soon.

stage1.jpg

stage1b.jpg

stage2.jpg

saw.jpg

satge2a.jpg

stage2end.jpg

stage3.jpg

endcap.jpg

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I have no memory of this map. Is good!

I've noticed that you have a lot of window models just floating in front of the wall. The Alpine ones in images one, three and five and the sideways tall ones in the last one look like they're all that way.

infectedfury

Aug 30, 2008
I have no memory of this map. Is good!
It is an old map, I was originally working on it back in 2008 not long after payload was added to the game.

I should post some comparison shots from the version one to this new one

I've noticed that you have a lot of window models just floating in front of the wall. The Alpine ones in images one, three and five and the sideways tall ones in the last one look like they're all that way.
Thanks for that, I've already gone and fixed them up

Seba

DR. BIG FUCKER, PHD
aa
Jun 9, 2009
How did I not see this before, it looks super rad

infectedfury

Aug 30, 2008
Im having some trouble getting the rollback hills on this map to work.
The HUD displays the hills correctly and when the cart is on the hill the arrow animation will play, but the cart will not roll back.

Ive had a look at how they are done in other maps and everything seems to be the same as them.