CTF Middle Of The Ocean

Wael

L1: Registered
Dec 20, 2009
what is actually the issue you're having with the shadows? is it that one base is well lit whilst the other is in shadow?
This is the stuff that is bothering me
yGZby.jpg

It looks kinda nice, but it feels too artificial, I've decided to just let them be.

Anyway I'm almost done, I just need to make sure all textures are aligned correctly, add some player clips, learn how to make custom soundscape, add a custom soundscape and then I'd say I have an RC on my hands. Should be up tomorrow or the day after.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
i actually mean the metal texture that is usually used on non-functional doorways (like the ones near cp3 on pl_moonlit)

What, these? I see the pixellation on the walls above the doorways, but I don't see how the doors themselves — in this map or any other — would be any particular problem.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
What, these? I see the pixellation on the walls above the doorways, but I don't see how the doors themselves — in this map or any other — would be any particular problem.

that's cos i've already set the lightmap scale in that :p

Wael

L1: Registered
Dec 20, 2009
Sixth version is up, the lighting issue is still there but I added windows so that it seems more realistic.
EDIT: Can a moderator change the thread name to ctf_raygun?
EDIT2: Well I forgot that I could just decompile the map so work will resume!

Last edited: