Medieval Props (Expansion Pack) and Prefabs

Medieval Props (Expansion Pack) and Prefabs 2.2

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
Medieval Prefab Pack - This is a collection of some props and brush work I've been using in my map Burghausen.

This is a collection of some props and brush work I've been using in my map Burghausen.

Make sure to leave texture lock [tl] enabled if you're copying any items unless you want to realign the textures. Also make sure to disabled the ignore group [ig] feature when you're copying a prefab. Once you have pasted the copied objects you can toggle it on again and move it around. This often helps if you have trouble aligning it with the grid.

Most of the props have fade distances set already but you might have to adjust them depending on how you use them.

I've included two medieval door custom props that I've made for Burghausen. Feel free to use them for your map and don't forget to pack them into the BSP file if you do. A 'thank you' mention in your credits would be appreciated if you use them. Just unpack the 'materials' and 'models' folder into your TF2 folder (Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf\).

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
Gadget updated Medieval Props (Expansion Pack) and Prefabs with a new update entry:

Major update after 8 years (100+ new assets)

• 123 model variations
  • 4 new custom models
  • 3 new skins for flags, banners and signs
  • 5 texture variations
  • 1 skybox variation of sky_alpinestorm01
  • 1 custom vscript for medieval CTF mode
This is the work of the past three months that initially started as just a few props needed for updating one of my very old maps. It has now grown to more than 100 new model variations and a few other goodies. Let me know if you need any other specific medieval props or texture...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
I've been working on a map that needed a few custom medieval assets... only for you to post this update with some of the exact props and prefabs I was looking for. Thanks a million!

Gadget

aa
Mar 10, 2008
Gadget updated Medieval Props (Expansion Pack) and Prefabs with a new update entry:

Another 16 new assets, 1 skin and missing HUD materials

• Added fort_wall_32
  • Added fort_wall_short_32
  • Added medieval_door_large_left
  • Added medieval_door_large_right
  • Added medieval_door_large01
  • Added medieval_doorframe_large01
  • Added medieval_doorframe_large02
  • Added medieval_door_medium_left
  • Added medieval_door_medium_right
  • Added medieval_door_medium01
  • Added medieval_doorframe_medium01