Map Testing - Saturday July 25 - Euro Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
:| totally forgot to put mudbath in the schedule. It's in there now, the whole thing is pretty long, didn't know what else to do. I'll make sure to post an announcement if players dwindle off.

Jack Riguel

L10: Glamorous Member
Jul 19, 2009
cool, fix the trains? Hope so you get an actual playtest in

Yea, the trains are fixed. Even messed around with bots to make sure the team push thing wouldn't kill players as they did before. While those fifteen minutes last Wednesday were rather entertaining, I'll be glad to get an actual test in tomorrow. I only hope that players won't be as scared of the train as they were last time.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Sorry everyone, we have to move to the US server @ 63.210.148.171:27015. I apologize for this, and our server host will be beaten w/ a stick.

brick

L3: Member
Apr 12, 2008
Who ever posts the replays, I would like one of cp_silo_c-a8a. I saw you posted the ones from today, but not of mine probably because I was there. If you didnt delete it would be nice if you could post it.

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
Who ever posts the replays, I would like one of cp_silo_c-a8a. I saw you posted the ones from today, but not of mine probably because I was there. If you didnt delete it would be nice if you could post it.
It was the largest by far, and I initiated all the uploads at once before I left, so it was the last to go up. You just had unfortunate timing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.