Map Test Gameday for 2-07-09

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Ouch, that's early. As I said, I was hoping for a spot between 8 and 10 GMT (3-5 Eastern, the time used in the list). I understand if it wasn't possible to give me that spot, but now I might not be able to make it there in time for my own map.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
i also have a small problem - trainsurfer is at 12:10am on sunday for me... not sure i'll be able to make that.

also, i've made a discussion thread for trainsurfer so people can post feedback from the test. it's here: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=5235

Fearlezz

L10: Glamorous Member
May 4, 2008
Last edited:

GrimGriz

L10: Glamorous Member
Jan 2, 2009
Done and done. I think I did quite well considering I only found out last night :(

I like the way you don't even address the people who you've not included. Just kidding, I don't like the way you ignore people.

Ezekel

Dec 16, 2008
server died?

dang...

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
I've got my map up here if anyone wants to stop by and test, I'll try and upload a few more. But at this point it's probably getting late so I'll start uploading the later maps first (As I suppose those people will not be going to bed as soon.

209.247.83.200:27015

--EDIT--

PLEASE download them from here, I don't have time to make bz2's AND upload them also.

IF anyone is interested post here and now, your map will be loaded in that priority.

ALSO, I don't seem to have any of you in my friends list so spread the word if you can.

Last edited:

Ezekel

Dec 16, 2008
frag, i think its probably too short notice. maybe can reschedule for tommorrow (sunday)?

cornontheCoD

L420: High Member
Mar 25, 2008
^I thought the payload contest play was tomorrow.

edit: and an admin should ask MrAlbobo if we can use his server for gameday. I don't know if it is reliable or not, but he's always looking for someone to give full access to

Vigilante212

L420: High Member
Dec 21, 2008
can we skip the maps that were already played I dont want to have to wait through them for another hour

Sgt Frag

L14: Epic Member
May 20, 2008
Well, I'm not sure about PL gameday. And if it's relying on the server that crashed today it might not happen.
I just want to finish up gameday and get some testing on my map. Since gamedays have started I have been shut down on my maps 3 of 4 times. It would be nice if I could get a number of people on my map at least once.

So I'm gonna try to finish up gameday tommorrow.

It is MrAlBobo's server. I have admin rights to a degree (I can uplaod and change maps). I believe he has alltalk on all the time.
How reliable it is, I don't know. I haven't had any problems with a few people here and there.
I know he has offered it up for gameday and that's why I am uploading the files now.

Hopefully everyone can make it tommorrow so the rest of the mappers can get feedback.

------------

Yeah, we'll just do the maps that haven't been done. I'm not sure how many people will make it so we'll just wing it. If you are there your map gets played, if not it won't.
That was gonna be mapping time for me and I can't play with an 800 ping right now so...

Last edited: