Map Test Gameday for 12-07-08

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
As you might know, I was not able to make it. so some questions on the gameday...
1. Did everything go smoothly?
2. Were we able to get a well populated server throughout the event?
3. Do you all prefer sunday gamedays or vise versa?
4. Would you all prefer splitting the gamedays into sat AND sunday, for two shorter gamedays?

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Well, by the time the event reached my map (5:00) almost everyone was already gone...

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
3. I prefer Saturday gamedays because I simply cannot be there on Sundays. It's that simple.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
eh I lost what I wrote....

Sunday gamedays dont work because saturday is far busier, there were lots of people popping into chat on saturday wondering why there wasnt a gameday and then again on sunday lots(less though) of people in chat had no idea there was a gameday on.
Stick to saturday has my vote, and can we have a gameday this saturday please, every week we dont have one now we get people popping into chat and being all upset because theres no gameday :p

Zeewier

L9: Fashionable Member
Sep 20, 2008
I do have more time on Sunday, but I still prefer Saturday.

Scotland Tom

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 19, 2008
Saturday is better for me when I actually remember it. I remembered to drop in this past Saturday but... surprise surprise... no gameday. :p

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
yeah, i was separated from the internet all last week... going to post up the new gameday thread today but I think Im going to be on a 24 hour busride home this saturday... and on and just getting back from my vacation after the 27th... so thats 2 in a row i can manage the threads for, but not be a part of :(

after that I should be clear for managing them again.

MrAlBobo

L13: Stunning Member
Feb 20, 2008
if im not working ill be there and watch that everything stays on track
though its unlikely that i would ever be the only admin there...but still

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
Saturdays work much much better, I don't think it ever got full on Sunday, whereas I've been trapped out of gameday because the server has stayed full when it's on Saturday.