• Added forward spawns for both RED and BLU
  • Added fence to block sightline from third to dome
  • Adjusted building near first to help with sightlines
  • Adjusted all cap times
  • Moved second back so less distance between first and second
  • Adjusted RED spawns so you always spawn up top once BLU caps third

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sep 19, 2010
Got a lot completed this weekend. Stream footage totals ~9 hours and I worked off stream a fair amount. I'd say I logged close to 15 hours. Not too shabby for a first payload map. Really happy with where it's at so far and I enjoyed streaming something other than standard gameplay. Going to continue development as well as streaming it. :)
  • Narrowed path near second
  • Added upper cafe area near first
  • RED now has forward spawns until second is captured
  • Adjusted health and ammo pickups
manntorini_a3 (1).jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

tomGER

L2: Junior Member
Jul 22, 2016
Pretty good for a jam! As Diva Dan said: "great use of assets" and pretty good layout of the map

A Ninja

L1: Registered
Nov 21, 2014
I was looking for new pyaload maps to play and saw that this was the 8th most downloaded pl map on the site according to the download map. Are there any plans to go back and give the map a bit of polish?

Sep 19, 2010
I was looking for new pyaload maps to play and saw that this was the 8th most downloaded pl map on the site according to the download map. Are there any plans to go back and give the map a bit of polish?
I currently have no plans to update this map. As for the map's popularity, this is most likely due to me streaming during its development and not indicative of the quality. I can confidently say this is not one of the top 50 payload maps uploaded to this site, let alone top 10.