Lowtide

CP lowtide b3

RubbishyUser

L7: Fancy Member
Feb 17, 2013
So I was looking at this thread and feeling sorry for how little actual feedback you have, especially compared to how many iterations you've done on it. Remind me to give some proper feedback after the gameday.

In the meantime, have some thanks.

Tunas

L3: Member
Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for appreciation RubbishyUser. The reason why is there no feedback is because this map was perfect since the first version. I‘m making different version of this just to show you all the different angles of perfection. Here’s another gem a13b:
-mild visual and clipping changes

Tunas

Aug 10, 2010
new a14 version released:
-in last point added high ground, should be easier to defend last point

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Had a pretty fantastic time with this one, I wish to see it completed. The maps structure was fun and intuitive to play on, I never got lost, and I had a good time with multiple classes. I'd say it's ready to enter Beta.

Tunas

Aug 10, 2010
New version a15:
-in the last point added another high ground in the other side
-between last and second points medium health pack in middle and small one in side are switched places

Tunas

Aug 10, 2010
Released a16:
-added ladder to the bridge near lake
-more exits from pond
-in second added balcony
-in building between last and second added ramp leading from first to second floor
-last point defenders respawn time reduced by two seconds
-ground less white
-other small changes

Tunas

Aug 10, 2010
Released new version. Calling it beta now.
b1:
-respawn time for last point attackers reduced by 1 second
-visual, clipping and other small fixes
-water is shallow and is there only for cosmetic purpose

Vel0city

func_fish
aa
Dec 6, 2014
Download was corrupted. I had no original except the one without cubemaps. I rebuilded cubemaps and renamed map to b2 just in case

Read the rest of this update entry...
Did you rename the vmf or the bsp after compile? Because if you've done the latter it means the bsp isn't 100%. Always rename the vmf, then recompile for a version change. Even if you have no cubemaps on one version and add them to a new version, you should recompile it with the new name first.

Tunas

Aug 10, 2010
Did you rename the vmf or the bsp after compile? Because if you've done the latter it means the bsp isn't 100%. Always rename the vmf, then recompile for a version change. Even if you have no cubemaps on one version and add them to a new version, you should recompile it with the new name first.

I did not recompiled it. I just renamed the one without cubemaps and then rebuilded the cubemaps. I tested it a little bit with bots just to see if something does not work. I am curriuos what problems could happen if I do it like that?