Looking for an original map author!

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

[Rx.] Christian Troy

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 23, 2017
I am in the process of looking for the original author of a map called 2fort_sniper_f. The map properties doesn't show anything of who the original author was and I cannot remember their name for the life of me!

Shortly after the map was released by the author they granted permission for others to host the map and/or continue development on it. So I did on both parts. I am totally having a blast with it as the map is very well laid out, put together very well, and was sealed up very well. Not only that, our community loves it! It's not too small, not too big, and everyone loves having sniper fights on this map.

Why am I looking for the original author? I owe them a huge thank you! Possibly more! It would be great to get a hold of this person again. If they can see this post here, please feel to contact me by all means. I am not one to take something that was given to me without at least saying thank you and offering some kind of compensation for this very nice deed they have done.

Again, thank you so much whomever you are! ;)

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017
I am in the process of looking for the original author of a map called 2fort_sniper_f. The map properties doesn't show anything of who the original author was and I cannot remember their name for the life of me!

Shortly after the map was released by the author they granted permission for others to host the map and/or continue development on it. So I did on both parts. I am totally having a blast with it as the map is very well laid out, put together very well, and was sealed up very well. Not only that, our community loves it! It's not too small, not too big, and everyone loves having sniper fights on this map.

Why am I looking for the original author? I owe them a huge thank you! Possibly more! It would be great to get a hold of this person again. If they can see this post here, please feel to contact me by all means. I am not one to take something that was given to me without at least saying thank you and offering some kind of compensation for this very nice deed they have done.

Again, thank you so much whomever you are! ;)
I am trying to do the same thing for a map called dr_winterhill as I need to ask them some questions about the map, but gamebanana often links you to the author. you could also see what steam profiles are the creators if it was uploaded to the workshop

DrSquishy

we've all had better times to die
aa
Feb 10, 2017