Model Lettered CP Holograms

Artesia

L6: Sharp Member
Nov 11, 2008
I just finished the templates

they can be found Here

I assembled everything so that no 3d work is needed, just notepad, find/replace, the model compiling thing and an image editor...

Also while making the tutorial, to make sure it worked I followed the workflow I described (rather than doing everything in 3ds max) and made the hologram for cashworks for eerieone as well as anyone else who wants to use it, just credit me and the maker of the logo (forget the name its on the link)

Cashworks Model

anyways let me know what you think ;)

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
I didn't need something as complicated as the template. All I needed was a model that I could retexture, so I just went ahead and downloaded the cashworks model and modified it to suit my needs. Thanks.

Artesia

Nov 11, 2008
but its named with the cappoint_hologram_cashworks still? its best not to reskin unless you can rename things so it doesn't conflict with other things. doing it that way you wouldn't be able to see the cashworks logo if it were used in a map if I'm not mistaken... why not just recompile? it only takes a few minutes...

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Strangely enough, only BLU's holo is blurry like that, but not in the official BLU logo.
blurrogram.jpg

Same goes with your other skins
cashworks.jpg

Artesia

Nov 11, 2008
hm, might be a problem with the UVs

logo's are actually 2 models on top of each other, one for the base color the other for the hologram effect, it appears one might be shifted very slightly to one side...

I'll take a look at it when I have time, I'm behind in some college classes and need to catch up ;)

Aug 19, 2008
complete overlooked you asking me in this thread, sry for that

just want to give you a GIANT THANKS for the custom holograms
they look awesome and now everything in cashworks is consequent :D

blu hologram seems a little blurry, but that´s just a minor problem and you don´t notice it if you don´t look too close

:D