Left-4-Dead

L4D, Question (can select multiple)

• Total voters

Bonafide

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 18, 2008
I will wait for some reviews before I bother thinking about buying it. It has very little appeal to me. Valve is just ripping off their own community mods like Zombie Panic, Zombie Master, etc.

Bonafide

Mar 18, 2008
why does that matter? Just because you do something better than another person doesnt mean you arent ripping them off.

Oh and zombie panic is pretty good actually.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
why does that matter? Just because you do something better than another person doesnt mean you arent ripping them off.

Oh and zombie panic is pretty good actually.
i wouldnt necessarily saying 'ripping' off. i mean, something can be improved on without ripping off someone.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I will wait for some reviews before I bother thinking about buying it. It has very little appeal to me. Valve is just ripping off their own community mods like Zombie Panic, Zombie Master, etc.

When the zombies attack, you're the one I'm leaving behind :p

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Found this today,
FiringSquad: Are there any new graphical features that are being put into the Source engine for the game?

Michael Booth: In addition to the new stats and ranking features, we're also working with Valve to include support for multi-core processors. We've added physics-based animation to Source for things such as the Boomer's jiggly belly full of blood, flexible hair that moves naturally, and floppy bits of clothing. We're also leveraging the new particle system coming to Source for enhanced effects. That's just some of what's coming in the first release.

Highlighted the last line because it looks like there might be iterative releases much like TF2, which might mean they give us more than the four initial movies....:w00t:

Earl

Dec 21, 2007
Anyone else notice the visual pun(s) in the box-art?

boxes.gif

:p

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Especially since they flipped the hand, originally it was a right hand......

:laugh:

bOse

L1: Registered
Jul 28, 2008
Why did they flip the hand ?

I am looking forward to buy this game !