JUMP Jump Bunker Trying to fix download

You, a Red soldier has infiltrated Blu's Bunker. Get to the maintenance and shut it down.

1. PortalStorm4000

PortalStorm4000 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Jump Bunker - You, a Red soldier has infiltrated the Blu Bunkers. Get to the matenence and shut it down.

Originally set in a blimp (It didn't work out too well), this jump map takes place in Blu's evil Bunkers.

Rules: Join Red Only, do not use auto regenerate scripts the map does this for you, have fun.

Notes: Thanks for the ABS resources, VIDE tool, and Compile Pal! Oh, and those Frontline people. Have a nice day!

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    I'm not an expert on jump maps, so I can't say much - but this looks pretty impressive! It does seem quite dark, though - it's very atmospheric, but from the pictures I wonder if it'll be easy to find your way through the map.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    It's pretty obvious, and thanks!

4. Juniorcuber

Juniorcuber L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    why cant i download the map? please help

5. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    Odd. I'll grab the map file and repost the BSP instead of a steam workshop link.

6. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    Well, its not the real file because it said it didn't support bsp files? So I redid the workshop link. Remember I'm not the best and this was made in for one of the 72 hour competitions. Thanks for the interest :jimijam: