1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

JUMP Jump Bunker Trying to fix download

You, a Red soldier has infiltrated Blu's Bunker. Get to the maintenance and shut it down.

1. PortalStorm4000

PortalStorm4000 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Jump Bunker - You, a Red soldier has infiltrated the Blu Bunkers. Get to the matenence and shut it down.

Originally set in a blimp (It didn't work out too well), this jump map takes place in Blu's evil Bunkers.

Rules: Join Red Only, do not use auto regenerate scripts the map does this for you, have fun.

Notes: Thanks for the ABS resources, VIDE tool, and Compile Pal! Oh, and those Frontline people. Have a nice day!

2. LeSwordfish

aa LeSwordfish semi-trained quasi-professional

Positive Ratings:
    I'm not an expert on jump maps, so I can't say much - but this looks pretty impressive! It does seem quite dark, though - it's very atmospheric, but from the pictures I wonder if it'll be easy to find your way through the map.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    It's pretty obvious, and thanks!

4. Juniorcuber

Juniorcuber L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    why cant i download the map? please help

5. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    Odd. I'll grab the map file and repost the BSP instead of a steam workshop link.

6. PortalStorm4000

Positive Ratings:
    Well, its not the real file because it said it didn't support bsp files? So I redid the workshop link. Remember I'm not the best and this was made in for one of the 72 hour competitions. Thanks for the interest :jimijam: