Join the Oceanic Map Test Collective, an AU/NZ ran server for testing locally made maps!

Uncuepa

aa
Oct 25, 2014
I'd like to formally open the Oceanic Map Test Collective, a member organised subcommunity of TF2Maps.net mappers for testing maps with good ping. For those located in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia or any other Oceanic state, we have a discord and TF2 server set up for all to join. Testing our maps at a reasonable time and ping is very difficult, and any previous TF2Maps AU server's have faltered, so myself, @Lain and @Custard1 have taken up the mantle and organised a server for testing our own any others maps.

The weekend of this posting is the 2023 72 Hour Jam! If you are SEA/Oceania based, we'd love to help you test your map with good ping and people, saving you a long queue in the TF2M bot and relieving the main servers of a few maps. This is a mutually beneficial partnership so we'd love to have anyone along!

The same rules apply in our community as do on TF2Maps, though I'd like to stress this is not ran by or a part of TF2Maps. We may choose to remove anyone we see unfit for our community. Zero bigotry or harassment will be tolerated, and report any unwelcome behaviour to the organisers in the discord!

JOIN THE DISCORD HERE