Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FishyUberMuffin

FishyUberMuffin War Paints Everywhere

Positive Ratings:
    Improved Achievement Map - Better, Bigger, and Quicker

I have improved MRC556's Achievement_TurboV14 to have a taller spawn room for rocking jumping achievements and I have added more ways to earn more achievements. I have used Groundsnake's Achievements2013 to have the payload cart ( Which is bugged and will be fixed ). I have used TacoFluffy4 maps for the B.A.S.E Jumper, Dispenser, and Underwater Achievements.

Halloween Achievements will be coming in the next update.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. theatreTECHIE

aa theatreTECHIE Yet another Techie for the net...

Positive Ratings:
    Both of the achievement maps that you used to make your map are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License. This means that you cannot distribute any modifications of the material, such as using parts of those maps in yours, unless you have explicit permission from the authors.

I would suggest rather than taking other people's maps, make your own from scratch. Not only will you not run into any license issues, but you will also probably learn much more about hammer and making maps along the way.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. FishyUberMuffin

FishyUberMuffin War Paints Everywhere

Positive Ratings:
    Well what i want to do is to have one big map instead of having so many small maps. This is my idea and if i would create this map from scratch it would just be the same but created from scratch because its a very good map design for this kind of map.

Edit: Also i have done this with my prefabs and nobody is messaging me about them. So i think if i can do this for prefabs I could do this with any map if i give credit to the right people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.